How to find IP address of Brother QL-720NW label printer?
You can find out the IP address of your Brother QL-720NW printer as follows:
- Make sure that the printer is powered on.
- Press and hold the Cut button on the printer until it starts printing (about 3-4 seconds).
- As a result, the printer will print 4 labels. Discard the first 3 labels and look at the fourth label for the printer IP address.
- The label should have IP settings like below. Look for the line “IP Address“. e.g. for the printer below, the IP address is 192.168.100.20
... <IP Settings> IP Address 192.168.100.20 (via DHCP) Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0 IP Gateway 192.168.100.1 ...
- If the IP address is 0.0.0.0, it means that the printer is not connected to the network. Follow the instructions to connect the printer to your network.
- Once the printer is connected to the network and you have obtained its IP address, configure badge printing in the InstaCheckin web portal.