How to find IP address of Brother QL-720NW label printer?
You can find out the IP address of your Brother QL-720NW printer as follows:
- Make sure that the printer is powered on.
- Press and hold the Cut button on the printer until it starts printing (about 3-4 seconds).
- As a result, the printer will print 4 labels. Discard the first 3 labels and look at the fourth label for the printer IP address.
- The label should have IP settings like below. Look for the line “IP Address“. e.g. for the printer below, the IP address is 192.168.100.20
... <IP Settings> IP Address 192.168.100.20 (via DHCP) Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0 IP Gateway 192.168.100.1 ...
- If the IP address is 0.0.0.0, it means that the printer is not connected to the network. Follow the instructions to connect the printer to your network.
- Once the printer is connected to the network and you have obtained its IP address, configure badge printing in the InstaCheckin web portal.
Want to learn more about InstaCheckin Visitor Management Solution?